Every business has a specific set of requirements. Our range of business products is especially designed to meet your business needs across the commercial spectrum. It is pivotal to get adequate insurance cover for your business to mitigate risk.
Scope of Cover
- Aircraft Damage
- Riot, Strike, Malicious Damage
- Storm, Typhoon, Hurricane, Tornado, Flood and Inundation
- Impact damage
- Subsidence and landslide including Rock slide
- Bursting and overflowing of water tanks, apparatus and Pipes
- Missile testing operations
- Leakage from Automatic Sprinkler Installation
- Bush Fire
Property can be insured on depreciated cost (market value) or replacement cost basis. In order to get full protection, insurance on reinstatement (replacement) basis is recommended.
Premium rate depends on construction of building and occupancy, Discount/ loading in premium are given based on past claims experience for risks exceeding Rs. 50 crores sum Insured at any location and installation of Fire Extinguisher Appliances.
The Policy does not cover any loss:
- Fire due to own fermentation, natural heating or spontaneous combustion of the stocks or by their undergoing any heating or drying process
- Burning by order of any Public Authority.
- Explosion of boilers or steam generating vessels & machinery subject to centrifugal force by its own explosion or implosion.
- Pressure waves generated by aircraft
- Total or partial cessation of work/retarding/interruption of any process or operations arising out of riot, strike, malicious damage
- Burglary, house breaking, theft, larceny arising out of riot, strike, malicious damage
- Impact damages by rail/road vehicle/animal belonging to the insured or employee or any occupier of the premises
- Normal cracking, settlement, bedding down, up heaving of land/structures, coastal or river erosion, defective design, workmanship or use of defective materials
- Destruction or damage caused by forest fire
- Excess amount
- Loss or damage caused by war or war like situations
- Loss or damage by pollution or contamination except due to insured peril
- Loss or damage to electrical machine/apparatus, which is the source of fire
- Architects, Surveyors & Consulting Engineer's fees exceeding 3% and debris removal expenses exceeding 1% of claim amount.
- Any consequential losses